Teashirts is an ode to the irreverent side of tea-drinking. Although born from a love of novelty tea-themed tshirts, it is also a place to feature other fun stuff related to tea.
- Cafe Culture
- Jetstar Asia magazine
- Jetstar Australia magazine
- Teabox‘s Still Steeping
- Two Rivers‘ blog
She is also:
- Group owner of The Sydney Tea Meetup
- A director and Sydney representative of the Australian Tea Cultural Seminar
- A member of the Australasian Specialty Tea Association (AASTA)
- A member of the Australasian Tea Association (AATA)
You can buy teashirts from:
Society6 A Tea
Teaprints Adeline Teoh
And stay in touch via:
Meetup The Sydney Tea Meetup
Pinterest witmol > teashirts
All products featured on the site have been purchased (or borrowed from a library, in the case of some books) by the author of the post unless otherwise stated.
All venues have been visited and reviewed independently, unless otherwise stated.
A Tea has no commercial arrangements with any organisation except those stated above. Any future arrangements will be subject to full disclosure. If you’re interested in being featured, please contact A Tea for details.