Teashirts is an ode to the irreverent side of tea-drinking. Although born from a love of novelty tea-themed tshirts, it is also a place to feature other fun stuff related to tea.
- The Australian Tea Cultural Seminar (AUSTCS) newsletter
- Cafe Culture
- Jetstar Asia magazine
- Jetstar Australia magazine
- Teabox’s Still Steeping (RIP)
- Two Rivers‘ blog
She is also:
- Group owner of The Sydney Tea Meetup, The Canberra Tea Meetup and The Brisbane Tea Meetup
- A co-director and the Sydney Regional Ambassador of the Australian Tea Cultural Seminar (AUSTCS)
- Associate and co-organiser of The Melbourne Tea Meetup
- Second runner-up of the 2017 World Tea Brewers Championship (Australia)
You can stay in touch via:
All products featured on the site have been purchased (or borrowed from a library, in the case of some books) by the author of the post unless otherwise stated.
All venues have been visited and reviewed independently, unless otherwise stated.
A Tea has no commercial arrangements with any organisation except those stated above. Any future arrangements will be subject to full disclosure. If you’re interested in being featured, please contact A Tea for details.